The research activities in the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science are diversified into Pure and applied mathematics: Group representations, Partial Differential equations, Fluid dynamics, Operation research and computer science: parallel processing, cloud computing, image processing and software engineering.
- H. A. Haidar & M. Abdulrahim ,“On the Irreducibility of the Pure Braid Group on three strands”, International Journal of Applied Mathematics, V. 32, No.2, (2019), 249-257.
- M. Dally & M. Abdulrahim , “On the Faithfulness of Jones-Wenzl Representation of The Braid Group B4”, International Journal of Applied Mathematics, V.32, No.3, (2019).
- S. A. Slayi and E. A. Ashmawy, “Unsteady Flow of a Microstretch Fluid through State Space Approach with Slip Conditions”, Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences 2 (4), 1-9,( 2018),http://dx.d oi.org/10.18576/amis/120419
- E. A. Ashmawy, “Effects of surface roughness on a couple stress fluid flow through corrugated tube”, European Journal of Mechanics / B Fluids 76: 365–374, (2019.), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euromechflu.2019.04.003L. Abu Daher, I. Elkabani , R. Zantout, “Identifying Influential Users on Twitter: A Case Study from Paris Attacks”, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, Vol. 12, No. 5, 1021-1032, (2018).
- Haidar H*, T. El Arwadi & S. Israwi, “Existence of a regular solution for 1D Green–Naghdi equations with surface tension at a large time instant”, Boundary Value Problems, (2018), 136. https://boundaryvalueproblems.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13661-018-1055-2
- T. El Arwadi *, A. M.Cherif, “The Schauder and Krasnoselskii Fixed-Point Theorems on a Frechet Space”, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics 2018, 15, 3, 121. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00009-018-1141-9N. Yassine, “A sustainable economic production model: effects of quality and emissions tax from transportation”, Annals of Operations Research, (2018), 1-22. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10479-018-3069-7
- W.El Gammal, N. Yassine, K. Fakih, A. N. El-Kassar,”The relationship between CSR and corporate governance moderated by performance and board of directors’ characteristics”, Journal of Management and Governance, (2018), 1-20. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10997-018-9417-9
- R. Abdel Kader, W. El Hajj Chehade, “A Model Driven Engineering Approach for Automating the Portability of User Interfaces in Native Mobile Applications”, Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences. Volume 13, No. 3, 379-391,(2019), http://www.naturalspublishing.com/files/published/go1l1o899s9s69.pdf
- L. Abu Daher, I. Elkabani , R. Zantout, “Identifying Influential Users on Twitter: A Case Study from Paris Attacks”, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, Vol. 12, No. 5, 1021-1032, (2018).
- Aldulaimy. W. Itani, R. Zantout, A. Zekri , “Type-Aware Virtual Machine Management for Energy Efficient Cloud Data Centers”, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems,( September 2018), Volume 19, Pages 185-203, DOI: 10.1016/j.suscom.2018.05.012.
- Maysoun Ibrahim, Ali El-Zaart and Carl Adams, Smart Sustainable Cities Roadmap: Readiness for Transformation towards Urban Sustainability. Journal of Sustainable Cities and Society, Elsevier, March, Vol.11, pages 530-540, 2018