New students registration process
- During the orientation day, new students collect their enrollment files.
- Students select their courses with the help of their academic advisors who will fill out and sign the registration form. Students must maintain a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 18 credit hours in the scientific faculties, and a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 18 credit hours in the humanities faculties.
- Students must present all the required documents to the Registrar’s Office in order to register and obtain an invoice of the course fees.
- Students must then proceed to pay these fees as indicated on the invoice issued by the Registrar’s Office at a bank (designated by BAU) and obtain a valid receipt. Subsequently, this receipt must be presented to the Registrar’s Office in order to obtain a Student ID card.
Student academic file
- Each faculty sets up individual Student Academic files for all its students. This file contains documents such as the semester enrollment forms, a copy of the Student Contract Sheet (signed by the student), the semester academic transcripts, and all other documents pertaining to the student such as medical reports, academic warnings, etc.
- The students academic files should be kept at the Registrar’s Office. A copy of these files will be provided to the academic advisors that are responsible for following up the students’ progress in coordination with the students’ academic coordinators.
- The academic advisor will follow up the students’ academic files for his/her advisees at the end of each semester.
Orientation Files – Academic year 2019/2020