Scholarships for Outgoing Students to Lithuanian University of Health Sciences.
The autumn/spring semesters intake at LSMU in 2019/2020 Academic Year.
Study programmes (click on the name):
All courses are taught in English.
• Erasmus students are allowed to take courses from any study year, not depending on their current study term.
• FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS: Taken subjects cannot overlap.
• FOR PHARMACY STUDENTS: The subjects could be chosen ONLY FROM 1, 2 and 4 STUDY YEARS.
• FOR VETERINARY AND ODONTOLOGY STUDENTS: We recommend choosing subjects from 2 study years in order to avoid overlaps in study schedule. For example, the subjects could be chosen from 1 and 2 or 4 and 5, or 1 and 3 etc... Study years.
Application link: http://lsmu-exchange.dreamapply.com/
There students can apply for the room in the dormitory (option will appear only after you are conditionally accepted), see all available courses and dates.
Students coming for traineeship should pay attention to a motivation letter. Additionally, we kindly ask to describe their interests (indicate clinical departments: contacts -> clinical departments -> https://www.kaunoklinikos.lt/home/) and other related information which could help us to organize the placements.
• Application for the autumn semester or full academic year is open from 15 April until 1 June (for partners from non EU countries, the deadline is extended until 15 June) .
• Application for the spring semester is open from 1 September until 1 November.
Timetables, dormitories and other relevant information is available on LSMU webpage, Erasmus+ for incoming: http://www.lsmuni.lt/en/activities/exchange-studies/erasmus-for-incoming/study-programmes-in-english/