Dear forthcoming graduate students,
Due to the dire conditions that Lebanon and the whole world is facing with this COVID-19 pandemic, BAU has laid down several procedures to facilitate the admission process, for the Postgraduate applicants.
- The deadline to apply for the admission to the postgraduate programs for the spring semester 2020-2021 at BAU is extended to the 14 of February.
- Accordingly, the language entrance exams is postponed, and is to be conducted on the 16 of February. The place and time for the exam will be announced later.
- Students will be evaluated based on their Bachelor (if applying to a Master program) and Master (if applying to a PhD program) Cumulative GPA (CGPA), a personal interview and an English proficiency test or its equivalent.
- The Graduate Admission Application fee is 100,000 L.L, either paid online or with the first installment of the Spring Semester 2020-2021 tuition fees.
- You can only apply online: https://admissions.bau.edu.lb
- All required documents, are to be scanned and uploaded along with the application
for further information, kindly visit our website: https://www.bau.edu.lb/Admissions