At BAU, he taught Critical Care Nursing, Emergency care Nursing, Health Assessment Across the Life Span, First Aid, Introduction to Public Health, General Surgery, and General Medicine and Dermatology.
Fall Courses 2017/2018
- Critical Care Nursing.
- First Aid. (3 sections)
- Introduction to Public Health.
- General Medicine & Dermatology. (Lab)
Spring Courses 2017/2018
- Emergency care Nursing
- Health Assessment Across the Life Span
- General surgery
Kadamani I, Itani M, Zahran E, Taha N. Incidence of aspiration and gastrointestinal complications in critically ill patients using continuous versus bolus infusion of enteral nutrition: A pseudo-randomised controlled trial. Australian Critical Care Journal 2014; 27: 188-93.
- Interprofessional Education (IPE).
- Medical education.
- Critical Care Nursing.
- Public Health.
- First Aid.
October 2018: Delivering a workshop related to First aid for the BAU staff at Dibiyeh.
From January 2016 to present: Member of IPE committee at BAU.
From July 2011 to present: Coordinator of Students’ activities at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
From January 2012 to April 2017: Participating as facilitator in the IPE committee, BAU, Lebanon.
From July 2011 to July 2016: Participating as member of colloquium exam committee, Ministry of Education, Lebanon.
From May 2015 to December 2016: Participating as member of Continuous Education Units Committee - Order of Nurses, Lebanon.
November 2017: Participating in the “Health Awareness for a Better Future – Women and Diabetes" at the Faculty Of Health Sciences.
October 2017: Delivering of IPE workshop for “the Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties”.
March 2017:Delivering of IPE lecture at BAU Tripoli sections.
February 2016: Conducting lectures related to IPE basics for the BAU staff.
January 2016:Conducting workshop related to First Aid for the Lebanese University students.
November 2015: Participating in “Primary Health Care Education workshops” as a lecturer for Health Assessment course delivered by the order of Nurses in coordination with the Ministry of Health in Lebanon.
September 2015: Participating in “Challenges in clinical practice for clinical instructors workshop” / as a lecturer in the part concerning the different techniques of clinical evaluation.
February 2015: Participating in the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) workshop at Clemenceau Medical Center as an instructor for delivering Manikin based Scenario.
November 2014 - November 2015: Providing BLS training for Health sciences students.
May 2013: Participating in the 46th Middle East Medical Assembly (MEMA) workshop at AUB as a clinical demonstrator for Basic Life Support skills.
October 2012: Participating in the 16th Alexandria Anesthesia & intensive care Conference accredited by European Accreditation continuing medical education
April 2012: Participating in the “Research day exhibition” at BAU, as presenting the results of the master thesis results.
- April 2017: Attending The Scientific day “Health and wellbeing” – Faculty of Health sciences – BAU.
- March 2017: Attending The Third International Conference on Medical Education - Simulation for Education and Patient Safety.
- November 2016: Attending the celebration of Dar El Ajaza patients.
- October 2016: Development of Evidence-Based Nursing in an Interdisciplinary Era: Achievements & Prospects conference/ (AUB).
- April 2016: Advancing Patient Care Through Interprofessional Collaboration workshop/ (LAU)
- April 2015: Makassed Medical Congress / Updates on Asthma workshop.
- November 2014: Developing and scoring Simulation-Based Assessments workshop at Lebanese American University (LAU)
- March 2014: The Enhancement of Staff-members’ teaching Skills workshop at BAU
- February 2014: Disaster Risk Reduction
- February 2014: Effective Clinical Teaching Workshop at BAU
- February 2012: Personal Productivity workshop at BAU
- February 2012: Time and Stress management workshop at BAU
- December 2011: Communication Skills workshop at BAU
- May 2010: participation in the celebration of the Health sciences Day.
- April 2009: Problem based learning workshop at BAU
- January 2009: Standards for clinical performance and nursing skills workshop at BAU.