The International Relations Office consists of three units that collaboratively operate to promote the internationalization culture at BAU. Below is a description of the mentioned units and their duties:
International Projects Unit
The International Projects Unit performs the following duties:
- Promoting exchange programmes at BAU.
- Monitoring agreements held with Lebanese, Arab, and international bodies and projects performed by the European Union and others.
Students and Professors Exchange Unit
The Students and Professors Exchange Unit performs the following duties:
- Preparing and reviewing draft cooperation agreements that include exchange of experiences, information, and publications.
- Following-up with the implementation of these agreements.
- Assisting students and staff throughout the implementation of mobility, scholarship, exchange, and grant programmes.
The Unions and Organizations Unit
The Unions and Organizations Unit performs the following duties:
- Communicating and coordinating with institutions, Lebanese university consortia, Arab and international universities, and institutes of studies and research and reporting directly to the president.
- Following-up and organizing the participation of BAU’s staff and students in local, Arab and international scientific conferences and seminars.