Applying to BAU
To apply for a speciality diploma degree, please obtain an application and submit it together with all required documents to the Graduate Department Office in Beirut Site or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Admission Form (application)
- Degree Requirement: Holding a Bachelor Degree obtained from BAU or any other recognized university.
- English language proficiency: English is the language of instruction. Hence, applicants must provide evidence of their English language proficiency when applying to programs in one of the following ways:
||Minimum required score
|BAU's English Language Proficiency Exam
|TOEFL (paper and pencil)
Students who score between 50 and 59% in BAU’s English Language Proficiency Exam might be accepted for enrolment, but they will have to take Intensive English courses.
- Specialized Admission Exam and Interview:
- Applicants to the Faculty of Dentistry are required to attend an interview, practical and written exam before the final decision of acceptance.
- Applicants who’re graduated for 5 years or more are eligible for interview or a specialized exam to assess the level of their scientific information and familiarity with advanced information in their specialization.
- Applicants should complete one year internship or have three years experience after receiving their Bachelor Degree.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Individual Civil Status Record for Lebanese applicants and passport copy endorsed by an official entity for Non-Lebanese.
- Two recent photos endorsed by an official entity.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Official Lebanese Secondary Certificate or its equivalent.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Bachelor Degree along with a transcript of the courses studied and grades attained.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Internship Degree or Letter of Proof having three years experience after receiving their Bachelor Degree.
- An equivalence of the Bachelor Degree from the Ministry of higher education in Lebanon is a must before submitting the application.
- Applicants must provide Work Permit and Membership in their order.
Semester Duration and Admission Dates
For all dates, use the following link to access the calendar: Graduate Academic Calendar.
- Fall Semester: Spans 14 week and starts in September: Students are required to submit their application between 1 April 2019 and 26 July 2019.
Students are to check the Graduate Studies office within a month from the date of their application of the decision. The final acceptance in a program is based on the applicant's qualification, class capacity and the recommendation of the faculty council.