Faten El Ayache, an ACC certified life and executive coach, a TEDx Speaker, a pharmacist, a career development facilitator, a soft skills trainer, NLP practitioner, and a positive psychology practitioner.
• Master’s degree in Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology from the
University of East London
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from the Beirut Arabic University
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the Lebanese University
• CIPD Certification in Learning & development (certified trainer)
• Certified Life Coach by the International Coaching Federation
• Practitioner level Coach by the European Mentoring and Coaching Practice
• DISC assessment certified
• Master NLP Practitioner
She have more than 15 years’ experience in different positions across several prestigious organizations.
Worked in sales, learning and development, HR and career consulting for major local and multinational organizations such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi, Qatar University, Qatari Ministry of Transport & Communication & Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar Foundation.
Faten work on empowering overwhelmed individuals of different career and social backgrounds, and corporate executives who are keen on their self-development to achieve their ultimate goals, but need the tools, clarity and nudge to start. Her clients come from very diversified backgrounds including highly successful entrepreneurs as well as top executives in major organizations such as Qatar Foundation, Qatar National Bank, Microsoft, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, MSD, Hamad International Airport, and many others. She deliver coaching in private one-on-one sessions as well as group workshops and seminars to drive behavioral and transformational changes in her clients and their organizations.
She is committed to make a positive difference in the life of people; very passionate about what she do.
“ My life purpose is to enable individuals see their light & trust themselves through self-love and self-belief.” – Faten Al Ayyash