Doctor Wassim El Hajj Chehade has a Bachelor degree in Computer and Communication Engineering from the Lebanese University. He, then, completed his PhD in Computer Science from Paris XI University in 2011where he worked at the Laboratory of Model Driven Engineering for Embedded Systems at CEA LIST. After obtaining his PhD, Doctor El Hajj Chehade collaborated with three software engineers to establish Podbox, a start-up company based in Brittany, France. At Podbox, he was confronted to real-life software project, and he learned valuable skills in software engineering. Currently, he is an assistant professor at the Faculty of Science at Beirut Arab University since 2014. His research interests are in model driven engineering, real-time operating system and Multitasked systems.
1. W. El Hajj Chehade, A. Radermacher, A. Cuccuru, S. Gérard and F. Terrier. Automating the generation of platform specific models. Fourth IEEE International workshop UML&AADL, Potsdam, Germany, June 2009.
2. W. El Hajj Chehade, A. Radermacher, S. Gérard and F. Terrier. Detailed Real-time Software Platform Modeling. 17th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), Sydney, Australia, December 2010.
3. W. El Hajj Chehade, A. Radermacher, F. Terrier, B. Selic and S. Gérard. A Model-Driven Framework for the Development of Portable Real-Time Embedded Systems. 16th IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS), Las Vegas, USA, 2011.
4. W. El Hajj Chehade, R. Abdel Kader. A Model-Driven Approach for the Validation of RTOS Constraints in Real-time Application Models. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 5 (2017) pp. 622-631.
5. W. El Hajj Chehade, R. Abdel Kader, Ali El-Zaart. Segmentation of MRI Images for Brain Cancer Detection. International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ICOIACT), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, March 2018. IEEE.
6. W. El Hajj Chehade, R. Abdel Kader, Rola Kassem, Ali El-Zaart. Image Segmentation For Fingerprint Recognition. First IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing (ASPCON), Kolkata, India, December 2018.(Accepted).
7. W. El Hajj Chehade, E. Abed Al Wahab. Towards the Improvement of Customer Service
by Reducing the Repeated Cases in CRM Systems. International Journal of Convergence
Information Technology (ISSN: 1975-9320). (Accepted)