Statistical Analysis applied to Business
Economics and Social Science
Operations and Production Management
Publications in International Refereed Journals:
• N. Yassine, A.Al Sagheer, N. Azzam, Bundling Strategy For Items With
Different Quality Based On Functions Involving The Minimum Of Two
Random Variables, International Journal of Engineering Business Management
, Vol. 10, pp. 1-9, 2018.
• El Gammal, W., Yassine, N., Fakih, K., & El-Kassar ,The Relationship between
CSR and Corporate Governance Moderated by Performance and Board of
Directors’ Characteristics, Journal of Journal of Management and Governance,
• N. Yassine, The Optimal Solution of a Production Model with Shortages and
Raw Materials, International Journal of Mathematical and Computational
Methods, Vol. 2, pp.13-18, 2017.
• N. Yassine, A. Al Sagheer, Optimizing a Collaborative two Layer Supply Chain with Probabilistic Quality, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on BUSINESS and ECONOMICS, 145-154, Vol. 14, 2017.
• N. Yassine, The Optimal Solution of a Production Model with Shortages and Raw Materials. International Journal of Mathematical and Computational Methods, 2, 13-18, 2017
• N. Yassine, The effects of approximating a probabilistic process using the renewal reward theorem and the optimal solution of an EOQ model with quality, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTERS IN SIMULATION, Vol. 10, 2016.
• N. Yassine, R Zein , Human Resource Management in the Middle East:
Lebanese HR Practices in NGOs and the Private Sector, SAM Advanced
Management Journal, Vol. 81, No. 1, pp. 34-40, 2016.
• N. Yassine, A. Al Sagheer, S. Lythreatis, The Moderating Effect Of
Performance On The Relationship Between Ethics And Corporate
Governance, Journal of International Business and Economics (JIBE), Vol.
15, No.4, pp.43-48, 2015.
• N.Yassine, R.Al Halabi, The Effects of Employee Feedback and Internal
Communication on the Well-Being of an Organization: The Case of Lebanon,
Journal of Academy for Advancement of Business Research, Vol. IV, No. 1,
• El Kassar, Yassine, Maknieh, Lot Sizing a Multistage Production Process, The
Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 265-273, 2010.
• N. Yassin, M Chehabeddine , EFFECTS OF ETHICAL BEHAVIORS IN
LEBANESE ORGANIZATIONS ON PERFORMANCE , Journal of
International Management Studies, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 91-96, 2013.
• N Yassine, M. Arayssi, Short term financing for the economic order Quantity
(EOQ) inventory model with probabilistic Quality. Journal of modern
Accounting and Auditing, Vol. 10, No. 7, pp. 91-96, 2014.
Publications in Refereed Conference Proceedings:
• Joint Probability Distribution and the Minimum of a Set of Normalized Random Variables, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 235 – 239, 2016
• Human Resource Management Practices in the Lebanese NGOs and Private Sector, SAM 2015 International Business Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada on March 26-29, 2015.
• ECONOMIC ORDER QUANTITY MODEL WITH PROBABILISTIC QUALITY AND PERMISSIBLE DELAY IN PAYMENT, Society for the Advancement of Management, SAM International Business Conference , Orlando, Florida on April 3 – April 6, 2014.
• Effects of Big Five Personality Dimensions on Job Position and Stability: Evidence from the Lebanese Banking Sector, The 2014 Orlando International Academic Conference, January 1-4, 2014.
• EFFECTS OF ETHICAL BEHAVIORS IN LEBANESE ORGANIZATIONS ON PERFORMANCE, International Academy of Business and Economics IABE-2013 Las Vegas Conference, October 13-15 , 2013.
• The role of internal audit function in corporate governance: an empirical study on commercial banks in Lebanon, presented at the Academic and Business Research Institute Conference Orlando 2012.
• The Discounted Cash Flows Of Multistage And Multicycle Production Models, Global Conference On Business And Finance (GCBF), The Institute for Business and Finance Research (IBFR), Las Vegas (2011).
• Lot Sizing a Multistage Production Process, The Global Management & Information Technology Research Conference, New York (2010).
• An analytical investigations of shock waves in dusty gases”, RTST 2005, Lebanese American University, pp. 101-115.
• Scattering of internal waves by submerged circular cylinder at the surface separating two liquids each of finite depth”, RTST 2002, Lebanese American University, pp. 237-249.
- Best Paper Award, Global Academy of Business and Research Conference, Las Vegas, 2011: “Optimal Lot Size for EPQ Inventory Model For Items of Different Qualities”.
- Membership Award, International Academy of Business and Economics, Las Vegas, 2013