Faculty members are currently working on the following topics:
- Green radio network planning in LTE networks.
- Traffic management strategies to improve traffic flow, thus reducing cost through cutting travel time and stress on road users.
- Enhancing road safety and its wider impact on the society and human behaviour.
- Intelligent transportation systems that will lead positively contribute to road users satisfaction (e.g. drivers, pedestrians, transit passengers).
- Transit oriented development (TOD) based on using public transport.
Four publications were reported during the last two years that can be positioned under this sub-theme. The faculty has plans concerning this research point precisely because it is of extreme importance to Lebanon. These plans include establishing postgraduate located under this sub-theme such as traffic management and encouraging faculty members to invest in project related to traffic and energy management.