Student Affairs Committee consists of the Faculty academic coordinator (Chair), Faculty secretary, two selected Faculty members, two undergraduate students from the third-fifth levels and one from first-second levels.
The Student Affairs committee is dedicated to assist all processes and issues related to undergraduate course registration, to be positively reflected on the educational process and academic climate.
The Student affairs Committee responsibilities and tasks are summarized as follows:
- Disseminate any updates in the university registration rules, academic policies and regulations to all the faculty staff members.
- Prepare, in collaboration with the Faculty Trustee and IT programmer, all the required documents for student registration at a timely manner and deal with all related issues.
- Handle student petitions referred by the Dean reply with proper decisions.
- Handle transfer student cases in collaboration with the Assistant Dean.
- Lay mechanisms to anticipate student registration problems before they occur.