Memberships & Agreements
1.Memorandum of Understanding:
• Lebanese ILL/DDS Services Consortium (LIDS): An agreement between University libraries and the Lebanese ILL/DDS Services Consortium (LIDS), which includes nine members in Lebanon, was signed in 2011. This agreement aims to insure mutual benefit and exchange of print and electronic collections found in libraries of the consortium.
• Lebanese Academic Library Consortium (LALC): An agreement between University libraries and the Lebanese Academic Library Consortium, which includes ten members of Lebanese university libraries, was signed in 2011. The aim of this agreement is to attain better prices from suppliers for electronic resource subscriptions.
• Bibliotheca Alexandria: Beirut Arab University signed an agreement with Bibliotheca Alexandria in 2014 which included various articles mainly focusing on scientific research visits and participation in training workshops held at Bibliotheca Alexandria.
2.Memberships in professional associations:
• International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
• Lebanese Library Association (LLA)
All Images CopyRight Is Received By GooGle Images