Based on a placement test, students are divided into the following three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Each skill at one of the three levels has certain objectives to be attained.
Beginner (Niveau A1)
- Comprehend current language in very simple authentic texts about basic topics.
- Describe residence and acquaintances
- Write simple structures
- Understand and use daily-life expressions to introduce oneself and ask and answer simple questions
Intermediate (Niveau A2)
- Comprehend simple and short messages
- Find information in daily life documents (advertisements, menus, schedules)
- Interact through simple tasks and write notes and short messages (friendly letters, thank-you letters)
Advanced (Niveau B1)
- Use standard language to conduct a conversation, express opinions, ask for others' opinions and take initiatives
- Seek clarification during a conversation
- Experience daily-life situations
- Produce different forms of writing