International Relations Office (IRO) at Beirut Arab University (BAU) is
establishing, managing and monitoring cooperation agreements and international
projects with international institutions and for supporting exchange programs
for students and staff. The IRO at BAU is also responsible for sustaining
relationships with partners and representing the university abroad.
International Relations Office (IRO) at Beirut Arab University (BAU) aspires
to promote the University’s international image as a global center of
excellence in teaching and research and to support the quality of knowledge
through global partnerships and mobility of students and staff.
1. To strengthen academic cooperation with
international higher education institutions.
2. To promote an internationalization culture at
3. To make BAU visible at the international
4. To facilitate the mobility of international
staff and students.
5. To support international multidisciplinary
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Initiating cooperation with institutions of
higher education by signing international accords
strengthening, and maintaining agreements with existing partners through
continuous and dynamic collaboration.
2. Organizing joint projects, seminars and
conferences with international partners.
3. Promoting mobility programs in the university
4. Following up and orienting students and staff
in the mobility process.
5. Monitoring and publicizing the main
resources of publications from the international projects.
1. Following university rules and procedures.
2. Meeting objectives and carrying out
3. Adapting to change in support of vision.
4. Working as a teamwork.
5. Serving students and staff with continuous
6. Supporting students and staff with respect
7. Creating, innovating and sharing new ideas.
8. Collaborating with partners and stakeholders
of the university with integrity and trustworthiness.