Dates and Deadlines
- First Admissions Test
- Test date: Starting Saturday, March 16th, 2019
- Submission of applications: Starting Monday, December 10th, 2018
- Deadline: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
- Second Admissions Test
- Test date: Starting Monday, July 15th, 2019
- Submission of applications: Starting Monday, May 06th, 2019
- Deadline: Friday, July 12th, 2019
- A Photocopy of the Lebanese Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (if received) or a certificate of registration in Grade 12.
- Official high school transcripts of Grades 10 and 11 (transcripts should be submitted in a sealed and stamped envelope).
- SAT I scores (if applicable).
- A Photocopy of the Single Civil Status Record (for Lebanese applicants only).
- A Photocopy of the identity card or passport (for non-Lebanese applicants only).
- Two recent passport-size photos endorsed by the relevant authorities.
- Non-refundable application fee of L.L. 200,000 (Applications may be downloaded or filled online: www.bau.edu.lb).
- All required documents should be submitted to the admissions office and will become the property of BAU.
- Applicants holding the official Lebanese Secondary School Certificate (General Sciences, Life Sciences and Sociology-Economics) may apply to all majors in the sophomore class.
- The holders of Literature and Humanities certificate may apply to the faculties of Human Sciences, Law & Political Science, Business Administration, Health Sciences and Design Programs at the faculty of Architecture – Design and Built Environment. They are asked to take additional courses if accepted in the faculties of Health Sciences and Business Administration.
- Applicants holding a non-Lebanese Secondary School Certificate (French Baccalaureate, Official Government Secondary School leaving Certificate from Arab countries, full IB diploma, IGCSE/GCE,…) should submit an equivalence for their certificate issued from the Equivalence Committee of the Lebanese Ministry of Education & Higher Education.
To be accepted for an undergraduate degree, applicants should pass the relevant Entrance Tests as indicated below:
- English Language & Literature:
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing, Grammar
- Mass Communication:
- General Knowledge
- Arabic, English/French Languages
- Computer Skills
- The number of accepted students depends on the capacity of each program.
- Results of the decisions on first admissions are announced by mid-April, and accepted applicants will be asked to make a commitment to enroll with a non-refundable deposit.
- Applicants can find the guidelines and the samples of entrance exams on our website: www.bau.edu.lb/undergraduate/samples-of-entrance-exams.