ASCE student chapter at BAU was officially established on October 11 2017 with the support of the ASCE Lebanon international section. Currently, this society holds more than 350 active and diligent student members in both Debbieh and Tripoli Campuses. Throughout the journey of ASCE student chapter, our main targets are:
- Enhancing professional knowledge and improving the civil engineering practice.
- Conducting public awareness programs.
- Publishing important civil engineering books and journals besides monthly issues of magazines.
- Connecting members with other ASCE section members in Lebanon and worldwide.
- Improving student communication and teamwork skills.
- Reach an ever-growing number of ASCE members.
- Work on serving our community
- Deliver value, leadership, and team development.
- Enhance voluntarism and sociality
- Have 100% of ASCE members at BAU as international ASCE members.
As for the year of 2018, the new cabinet was elected as the following:
- President: Jana Halawi
- Vice President: Mira Kamaleddine
- Recording secretary: Youmna Shatila
- Corresponding Secretary: Anas Badreddine
- Treasurer: Baraa El Moussa
ASCER Coordinator for Tripoli Campus:
- Ali Farshoukh
- Ahmad Kassem
- Ghina Abou Khzam
- Jad Zbibo
- Reham Shehadi
- Rida Hdedi
- Rabab Raydan
- Rabih Saker
- Mohammad Chbib (Tripoli Campus)