The most promising eligible applicants are admitted to first year of engineering. Special attention is given to the following factors:
- Lebanese Secondary Certificate (Baccalaureate)
- Entrance exam to measure the level of proficiency in: English (English Language Requirements), mathematics, physics and logical thinking. The Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Enigneering Programs exam also includes a chemistry component.
Steps to apply for the Faculty of Engineering
- Obtain an application, from the Admission Office or download the application
- Fill the application online by clinking on the following link
- Complete the application form & attach the following documents:
- Lebanese Applicants only: A photocopy of the Individual Civil Status Record
- Non-Lebanese Applicants: A photocopy of the passport OR birth certificate
- A photocopy of the Official Lebanese Secondary or its equivalent OR an evidence that you are registered in Grade 12 + record of Grade 10 and 11
- Two recent passport-size photos endorsed by the relevant authorities
- Submit the application + (200,000 L.L. admission fees) to the Admission Office before the date of the Entrance Exam in any of the four campuses:
Beirut – Debbieh – Tripoli- Bekaa.
- Access Web Admission to register your record and obtain your Web ID.
- Learn more about your admission Exam: All students are required to pass the Admission Exams according to the respective faculty requirements.
Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
The final acceptance in the program is based on the applicant's qualifications and/or on class capacity.
For more details, kindly check the Student Affairs "Undergraduate Studies" webpage.