Library of Faculty of Architectural Engineering
The Architectural Engineering Library serves the following:
Architectural Engineering, landscape design, Interior Design, and Graphic Design.
Format of materials:
Books (9487), journals (52): [current titles (9), Stalled titles (43)], electronic resources-CD-ROM (37), Dissertations (50), Online databases (3).
Policy of Library
- Library opening days: Monday Until Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Library Is a Silent Mobile Zone.
- In the Library Food, Drinks and Smoking are not allowed.
- Student should leave the book on the table after reading it.
- Students can use the Library photocopying machines only with magnetic cards these cards cost 5000 L.L and allow 100 copies.
- For Student who are interested to participate in Loan We should pay 100.000 L.L. deposit library in case Pay 1000 L.L penalty for each day retarded
- Some Materials can’t be loaned:
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
- Exam Papers
- Informed and Oriented students about the use of Library
- Training students to use : OPAC Index , search Database and Find the Open Access Resources
- Provide Area and different places to Work collectively or individually
- Loan: 2. 1. Circulation Loan
- 2. 2. Intra Library Loan
- 2. 3. Inter Library Loan
- Photocopying and Scanner
Organization of the library
- Books (by subject : Dewey(
- Thesis (by subject: Dewey)
- Journals (Alphabetical Order)
- Multimedia (by subject : Dewey(
- Example of Exam paper (by year)